Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Not Being Sick ROCKS!

I feel good! I feel great!

Not driving back & forth to the hopsital is fabulous! I am so glad chemo & radiation are OVER!

My hair is coming back full force now. I am almost to "cute Pixie cut" status. It's still a bit short, but it can actually get messed up again! Yes...BED HEAD!

And in other news:

I have started exercising again. 3-4 days at the gym doing the elliptical, weights, or walking. My awesome friend likes to take long walks with me. She knows how to push me! We take 4.5 mile walks together. It's so great to have someone to talk to. It makes the time go by so quickly!

I start Weight Watchers almost 2 weeks ago. The first week (well, not a full week, but they kept my weigh day the same from last time), I gained a few ounces. But today was weigh day again (after my first full week) and I lost 2.4 lbs! WOOHOO! If I keep up the 2lb loss per week, that means I will be 20 lbs lighter by our trip to LA in July. I just hope I can keep it up. I have been drinking a ton of water & really working on not boredom snacking. And I am starting a new hobby...CYCLING! Yeah...well, not serious cycling. I just bought myself an awesomely cute beach cruiser. I can hardly wait to get it! It should be in at the bike shop tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment